The Indiana Tech Ph.D. in Global Leadership program offers you an opportunity to advance your ability to lead in today’s multifaceted environment and to conduct cross cultural research to examine interrelationships between culture and organizational leadership.
Administered online, the program is flexible and accommodates diverse working professionals across the world. The online learning methods require students to progress independently, but not alone. Our faculty and support staff are committed to providing an educational environment that is personal and cooperative.
Professionals who earn a Ph.D. in Global Leadership from Indiana Tech will be ready to lead, research, and advance those organizations.
Students who successfully complete the Ph.D. in Global Leadership will be able to:
- Critically analyze theories in the multidisciplinary area of the global leadership studies.
- Contribute to creation of empirical knowledge and theory development in the area of global leadership by applying advance research skills necessary to conduct original qualitative and quantitative research.
- Demonstrate a holistic understanding of global leadership by considering both global leaders and global followers and their interaction with and within complex global systems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of unique approaches and skills in conducting international research in areas of global leadership studies.
- Demonstrate advanced critical thinking skills apparent through both written and oral communication.
- Successfully apply multidisciplinary theories to address global leadership challenges across diverse sectors, and design action plans to advance organizational success.
- Demonstrate responsibility, accountability, ethical consciousness, and adherence to legal, professional and educational standards of global leadership.