How to Apply
Admissions decisions for the Ph.D. program are based on the following:
- Completion of the Indiana Tech Doctoral Application (with $50 application fee).
- Official transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate work including evidence of completion of a master’s degree at a regionally accredited institution. Transcripts should be sent to the following address:
- Indiana Tech, ATTN: Ph.D. Program, 1600 E. Washington Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46803
- An original essay addressing the candidate’s interest in the program and intended academic and professional goals. The desired length is 500 to 1,000 words, and use of APA style is preferred.
- A current résumé (or curriculum vitae) including educational record, employment history and relevant accomplishments, publications, presentations, and professional contributions.
- An interview conducted by the program director.
Once all of your materials have been received, you will be contacted by the assistant director for a brief introduction. You will then be scheduled for a 45-minute interview with the program director. This can be conducted in-person or by phone.
Upon completion of the interview, all applicant materials will be forwarded to the admissions committee for a final review. Applicants are typically informed of an admissions decision within a week of their interview.
Please contact email@example.com or 800.288.1766 ext. 2236 with any questions regarding the admissions process.