How to Apply
Admissions decisions for the Ph.D. program are based on the following:
- Completion of the Indiana Tech Doctoral Application.
- Official transcripts from the colleges or universities at which you earned your bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Transcripts should be sent to the following address:
- Indiana Tech, ATTN: Ph.D. Program, 1600 E. Washington Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46803
- Electronic delivery is permitted if sent directly from the awarding university via official means. In this case, please have them delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A writing sample explaining the reason for pursuing a PhD in Global Leadership that addresses:
- how the degree will assist with professional growth
- the global leadership and research aspect of the degree
- area of intended research/interests
- identify which current faculty members align with your intended area of research
- A current résumé (or curriculum vitae) including educational record, employment history and relevant accomplishments, publications, presentations, and professional contributions.
- An interview conducted by the Associate Dean, College of Business–Graduate & PhD Programs
Once all of your materials have been received, you will be contacted by the Director of Ph.D. Admissions for a brief introduction. You will then be scheduled for a 45-minute interview with the program director. This will be completed virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Upon completion of the interview, all applicant materials will be forwarded to the admissions committee for a final review. Applicants are typically informed of an admissions decision within 72 hours of their interview.
Please contact email@example.com or 800.288.1766 ext. 3417 with any questions regarding the admissions process.