How to Apply
Admissions decisions for the Ph.D. program are based on the following:
- Completion of the Indiana Tech Doctoral Application.
- Official transcripts from the colleges or universities at which you earned your master’s degree(s). Transcripts should be sent to:
- Indiana Tech, ATTN: Ph.D. Program, 1600 E. Washington Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46803
- Electronic delivery is permitted if sent directly from the awarding university via official means. In this case, please have them delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A writing sample of 500-1000 words explaining the reason for pursuing a PhD in Global Leadership that addresses:
- how the degree will assist with professional growth
- the global leadership and research aspect of the degree
- area of intended research/interests
- identify which current faculty members align with your intended area of research
- A current résumé (or curriculum vitae) including educational record, employment history and relevant accomplishments, publications, presentations, and professional contributions.
- An interview conducted by the Associate Dean, College of Business–Graduate & PhD Programs
Once all of your materials have been received, you will be contacted by the Director of Ph.D. Admissions for a brief introduction. You will then be scheduled for a 45-minute interview with the program’s Associate Dean. This will be completed virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Upon completion of the interview, all applicant materials will be forwarded to the admissions committee for a final review. Applicants are typically informed of an admissions decision within 72 hours of their interview.
Please contact email@example.com or 800.288.1766 ext. 3417 with any questions regarding the admissions process.