How to Apply
Admissions decisions for the Ph.D. program are based on the following:
- Completion of the Indiana Tech Doctoral Application.
- Official transcripts from the regionally-accredited colleges or universities at which you earned your bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Transcripts should be sent to the following address:
- Indiana Tech, ATTN: Ph.D. Program, 1600 E. Washington Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46803
- Electronic delivery is permitted if sent directly from the awarding university via official means. In this case, please have them delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An original essay addressing the candidate’s interest in the program and intended academic and professional goals. The desired length is 500 to 1,000 words, double spaced, and use of APA formatting is preferred. If applicable, please discuss your global experiences and research history.
- A current résumé (or curriculum vitae) including educational record, employment history and relevant accomplishments, publications, presentations, and professional contributions.
- An interview conducted by the program director.
Once all of your materials have been received, you will be contacted by the Director of Ph.D. Admissions for a brief introduction. You will then be scheduled for a 45-minute interview with the program director. This can be conducted in-person or by phone.
Upon completion of the interview, all applicant materials will be forwarded to the admissions committee for a final review. Applicants are typically informed of an admissions decision within a week of their interview.
Please contact email@example.com or 800.288.1766 ext. 3417 with any questions regarding the admissions process.